Sunday, November 1, 2015

Analytics in the Cognitive Era

IBM did an excellent job keeping me busy this week, not that I mind at all.  I spoke to analysts, customers, gave presentations, and was included in a keynote session with IBM Analytics GM Alistair Rennie during the general session on Watson Analytics and Cognos Analytics.

I've been in the analytics space for a very long time, and in regards to IBM have seen the platform evolve over the last decade or so.  What's interesting to note is that not all of the progressions were instant hits (powerplay to analysis studio anyone?) hits, but they all eventually became great products that increased the business intelligence of organizations across the globe.

Here's a rundown of what I was asked to input on as customer and a thought leader.  Fast forward the link to 1:08 to get to the introduction and hear my thoughts on analytics in the cognitive era.

Link to day 2 at IBM Insight
Me and Alistair Rennie, GM of IBM Analytics

No comments:

Post a Comment