Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My first recipe with Chef Watson



OK, so I got a bit zealous...and tried to be smart with Chef Watson.  I wanted to create cookie, and it had to use cornmeal and bacon.  Here is what Chef Watson gave me:

Actual recipe courtesy of Chef Watson

Now, I asked ICE Director of Culinary Development James Briscione point blank: "Can you tell me what recipes didn't work from Chef Watson?"  He replied that they all "worked", just chefs have to use their better judgement of the quantities and the inclusion of ingredients.  That answer reminds me of the disclaimer software vendors give you before you see potential products that hold them harmless if what they show you doesn't work out.

OK, so I make the Cornmeal Cookie from the recipe above.  Guess how it turned out?  If you read the ingredients in the picture above, I think you can figure it out.








No comments:

Post a Comment